Come and try our beginners workshop and learn how to beautify your old yet beloved furniture in a fantastic environment.
Restore your furniture/ revive yourself!
Come and try our beginners workshop and learn how to beautify your old yet beloved furniture in a fantastic environment. Learn from the best with the best products around: FRENCHIC FABULOUS FURNITURE PAINT PRODUCT
This workshop is a hands-on class and includes the following element:
1. A full introduction to the Frenchic furniture paint ranges & products
2. How to prep your unpainted furniture
3. How to recognise wood work and what to do
4. What furniture bleeding is and how to avoid it
5. How to paint your furniture using basic techniques
6. Basic distressing techniques
7. Basic stencilling techniques
8. Sealing your furniture. This includes basic waxing techniques.
The price includes all materials you will need for the day. All you have to bring is a small, (e.g.: a chair, a small bedside table, a small coffee table) unpainted piece of furniture. Please do not bring more than one piece of furniture as you will have difficulty in completing it in the designated time. Only bring un-painted items.
Lunch and all refreshments are included in the price and as many biscuits as you can consume!
We like to keep our classes small in order to give as much one on one and individual guidance needed to achieve the skills on this level.
The agenda will be circulated a week before hand and will be partially tailored to your needs and preferences.
On the day of the class you will have the chance to buy a Frenchic starter pack at a discounted rate!!!
Dates with availability below:
24th October (Leeds) 10am -4pm
31st October (Leeds) 10am -4pm
17th Nov (Leeds) 10am – 4pm
For you folk travelling from afar, we can accommodate over night stays.
Special rates apply for official Frenchic Stockists